Alfa Romeo Boxer Engine
In 2016, we decided to design and create a single seater replica, based on Formule F3 design from 1965, but with Boxer Engine…
Finally to integrate all items ( engine, gasoline tank, water cooler, comfortable seat…. ) including 1.95 cm height driver, we widened the design and created a chassis allowing non-professional driver to pilot this car. As this project is developed internally, we are working on it on our free time....
- Engine Alfa Romeo Boxer 1.6 L – 100 Hp, in rear central position.
- Weight ( target ) : 650 Kg Maximum
- Wheel Base : 2506 mm
- Width : 1736 mm
- Gazoline Capacity : 25 Liters
- Maximum Speed : 205 Km/h ( estimated )
- Height Driver : from 1.60 cm to 1.95 cm
We hope to finish this project next year…
For non-professional pilots eager for sensations on racetrack.